First Look: Husqvarna Motorcycles 2021 enduro models
Husqvarna Motorcycles’ 2021 range of new TE two-stroke and FE four stroke Enduro models arrive in a hot week for new bike launches...
The latest generation Husqvarna line-up of seven off-road motorcycles, ranging from TE 150i two-stroke to FE 501 four stroke, arrives on the back of major changes for model year 2020. Expected to land in dealer showrooms from June 2020, the MY21 bikes remain largely unchanged except for a freshen-up to their graphics.
Unlike the orange stablemates, the new look to the Husky models’ graphics is less of a contrast to the predecessor. A sweep of Husqvarna blue block runs across the side panel and they can claim to have got there first with the whole grey, rear side panel idea after introducing it for 2020.
Cynics will ask ‘why no changes for 2021?’ but little or no new parts is normal following a major revamp such as we had for MY20. The comprehensive list of updates to the 2020 models amounted to 60% new components and included a significant change to the rear of the bikes, which we rated pretty highly when we rode the 2020 models at the launch event in Finland last year.
Husqvarna’s 2021 TE and FE model technical highlights
- Chromium-molybdenum steel frame featuring precisely engineered flex characteristics
- Innovative 2-piece carbon composite subframe design
- WP XPLOR fork with advanced mid-valve piston delivering consistent damping function
- WP XACT shock with integrated pressure balance offers superior rider comfort and handling
- Progressive bodywork for optimal ergonomics
- CNC machined triple clamps
- MAGURA hydraulic clutch system offering perfect action in every condition
- MAGURA brake calipers and high-performance GSK discs combining superior stopping power with unsurpassed sensitivity and modulation
- Adjustable engine mappings on all models and state-of-the-art traction control (4-strokes)
- Electric starter for easy starting when time is critical
- Lightweight Li-ion battery
- ProTaper handlebar
- Progressive throttle mechanism and ODI grips → adjustable throttle progression and easy grip mounting
- Laser engraved D.I.D. wheels
- Gearboxes produced by Pankl Racing Systems
Husqvarna Motorcycles offers the ‘Functional Off-road Apparel Collection’ – a range of high-performance gear and protective equipment. There’s also the range of Technical Accessories, an extensive line-up of performance engine and suspension components, protective parts and tools that allow customisation and personalisation of all TE and FE bikes.
The new 2021 Enduro range will be available from June 22 onwards. For all details on pricing and availability, refer to your national Husqvarna Motorcycles Subsidiary or Importer.
More information: Husqvarna-Motorcycles.com
Photo Credit: Husqvarna Motorcycles