First look: New KLIM off-road Rage Goggles and F3 Pro Carbon helmet
KLIM announce new additions to their off-road motorcycle gear range with the Rage Goggle and upgraded F3 Carbon Pro Helmet, the lightest ECE-certified off-road helmet with this level of impact protection.
New off-road Rage Goggle
Boasting a “massive field of vision” and features including quick-change, injection-molded lenses, new lens shapes and “strong” anti-fog technology, the new Rage goggle from KLIM hits the marks you’d hope and expect for dirt bike riding.
Designed “with one of the fastest, easiest lens swapping systems in the industry”, they explain the Rage’s anti-scratch lenses have slide and hinge lock system which allows you to quickly and easily swap lenses on the fly for changing light conditions.
Rage goggle technical details:
- ANSI Z87.1 impact-rated and
- Anti-fog and curved lenses
- Over-The-Glasses (OTG) compatibility
- 108mm height (including removable nose guard)
- 50mm wide non-slip silicone lined strap
- Foam-filtered vents manage temperature and humidity changes to keep vision clear
- Triple-layer moisture-wicking face foam
- Two-part frame with a flexible inner frame and a rigid outer for face-sealing comfort
- Replacement Tear Offs and lenses available
New F3 Carbon Pro Off-Road Helmet
KLIM say the new version of the F3 Carbon Helmet is based and engineered from the previous model but “upgraded with next-gen impact-absorbing Koroyd technology” to improve safety, ventilation, aerodynamics and field of vision with a new, stronger peak visor.
What hasn’t changed is the lightweight of the F3 Carbon model which reduces fatigue and which now claims a new level of protection with triple-density EPS foam and hand-laid carbon fiber “for the best consistency in shell thickness and resin distribution”.
KLIM say this is the lightest ECE-certified off-road helmet to carry this level of impact protection.
Technical details include 13 intake vents, six exhaust vents and three available shell sizes.
More information: www.KLIM.com