Quick look: Gaerne SG12 Jarvis Edition off-road boots
Italian off-road boots specialists are celebrating having the king of hard enduro back wearing their products again by releasing a SG12 Jarvis Edition model.
“I’m, so pleased to be back where it all started with Gaerne – I only put my name on the best boots on the market. I’m proud to have the SG-12 Boot get the Jarvis touch,” says the man himself.
The SG12s are the Italian brand’s top of the range boots and common among enduro riders thanks to their high level of protection and durability. The SG12 enduro model, which the Jarvis Editions are based, are equipped with a grippier sole to help with all those feet down moments.
Gaerne SG12 in highlights:
- Streamlined toe box for precise control
- A dual-stage pivot system for more aggressive riders
- Anti-shock composite sole for better connection to the pegs
- Inner grip guard panels for better control of the bike
- Memory foam interior for a customised fit
- Adjustable shin plate for more room around the calves
The SG12 Jarvis Edition is priced at €599, but if you order via Graham’s website before the Erzbergrodeo starts, and use the code SG12PROMO at checkout, you will receive a 10% discount.
The boots will be available in July.